Eremea supports clients to achieve their home and life goals. We have been doing this since 2002 for clients across culturally diverse communities firstly in Aged Care and now in Disability.
In response to the changes across the sector, underpinned by choice, flexibility and control we a building a digitally connected business. This will provide a platform for connectivity and transparency between our clients and our people that will maximise the value and outcomes for all.
Reporting to the Scheduling Lead, the Scheduling Coordinator will provide the highest standard of service allocation and activities relating to Support Worker and Client schedules. The Scheduling Coordinator will work in a fast-paced environment as a part of a high performing team to ensure deliverance of key tasks are carried out.
About The Role
- Working as part of our Scheduling Team.
- Able to engage with all team members and stakeholders to quickly build credibility, and where necessary, constructively influence to achieve desired outcomes.
- Receiving referrals and assessment of clients care needs.
- Scheduling and rostering the delivery of ongoing care.
- Day to day management of rosters and scheduled visits.
- Ensure scheduling is done with the provision of quality person centered care according to the clients needs.
- Establishing and developing excellent working relationships with clients, our direct care employees and all stakeholders.
- Provide support for direct care employees.
- Ability to work Monday to Friday, flexibility with your working hours and participation in the afterhours phone rotation.
- Previous experience in scheduling for Home Care clients and direct care staff is highly desirable but not essential.
- High level of computer literacy with sound understanding of Microsoft Office applications and able to easily adapt to new programs.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with individuals and groups from a variety of backgrounds.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Home Care Services.
- Ability to multitask and juggle priorities with a strong attention to detail while keeping calm, maintaining focus and being proactive.
- Self-motivated and organised.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Be passionate and dedicated to excellent support services.
- Effectively take direction from management.
- Valid Criminal Record Check Certificate.
- Valid NSW Working With Children Check Certificate.
- Valid Australian Working Rights.