Eremea supports clients to achieve their home and life goals. We have been doing this since 2002 for clients across culturally diverse communities firstly in Aged Care and now in Disability.
In response to the changes across the sector, underpinned by choice, flexibility and control we are building a digitally connected business. This will provide a platform for connectivity, transparency between our clients and our people that will maximise the value and outcomes for all.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the People and Culture Administrator will provide the highest standard of HR services and activities related to the employment lifecycle. The People & Culture Administrator will work in a fast-paced environment as a part of a high performing team to ensure deliverance of key tasks are carried out with key focus being on cultural, legislative and business requirements.
About The Role
• Assist with implementation, and ongoing administration of the HRIS and people related applications
• Maintain and update employee lifecycle data within HRIS Systems – including new starters set up, change of status changes, terminations
• Administer pre-employment checks (references, licence and police checks)
• Maintain core HR Processes required to meet immediate business needs and governance requirements.
• Ensure all employee documentation and records are up to date such as return of offers, background checks and payroll changes
• Coordinate on-boarding activities including completing checklists and issuing welcome emails
• Maintain Workforce Planning records (For example: current headcount and updating org charts)
• Prepare HR metrics reports
• Manage the probationary process
• Assist with annual processes, such as performance & development reviews
• Provide support with the recruitment process by coordinating interviews and performing reference checks
• Participate in a variety of HR projects and processes whilst providing ad-hoc HR support to the team as required
• Manage the P&C Inbox and respond to HR queries in a timely manner
Our next team member will have the skills and abilities to provide exceptional support to the leadership team. You will be a self-motivated, highly organised, energetic and keen HR professional with a proven ability and initiative to work on your own, whilst also being able to work as part of a team. Outstanding communication skills and a genuine love of working with people is a must for this hands-on role.
Diligent, friendly and a multitasker you will be seeking a role where you will help us overcome challenges, identify opportunities and deliver great initiatives.
About Your Experience And Skills
• Previous experience with the Aged Care & Disability industry will be highly regarded.
• Previous experience with the Employee Connect, Microsoft & Alaya Care platforms ideal but not essential
• Relevant tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management, Business, or equivalent experience desired.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar HR role (or HR administration role).
• Sound understanding of best practice HR programs and procedures.
• Proven experience with contemporary HR, ER practices and legislation with the ability to keep up to date with developments, legislation, and regulations relevant to human resources.
• An ability to deal with highly confidential situations and content in a confidential, mature, and sensitive manner.
• Ability to think strategically and translate this into successful practical operational outcomes for your team and client group.
• Able to engage with all team members and stakeholders to quickly build credibility, and where necessary, constructively influence to achieve desired outcomes.
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable in an constant changing and complex environment.
• Ability to learn new digital platforms.
• Intermediate or above level of competency with Microsoft Office.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Effectively take direction from management.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with individuals and groups from a variety of backgrounds.
• Ability to multitask and juggle priorities with a strong attention to detail while keeping calm, maintaining focus and being proactive.
• Be passionate and dedicated to excellent customer support services
• Current NSW Working with Children Check & NSW Criminal Record Check Certificate