Eremea is a nationally accredited Home Care Provider that has been operating since 2002, providing people with a range of in-home care services and clinical support. Eremea exists to ensure people live life well, which means we align our client’s life requirements for good health, happiness, emotional wellbeing, and security.
About the role:
We are looking for self-driven, motivated and adaptable Service Coordinators with a genuine passion in making a positive impact to people’s lives to join our team. The Service Coordinator is responsible for the effective coordination of services to clients, from being the first point of contact to providing information to clients about Eremea’s services and service delivery options to ensure the client is well informed and receives quality services and products.
As a Service Coordinator your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Regularly review client pipeline and facilitate smooth client conversion by contacting potential clients, building relationships and educating potential clients on Eremea’s service offerings and how it can be aligned with their goals and desired outcomes.
• Ensure quality service is provided to the client through a person-centred care approach, including managing the assessment of client care, goal planning and the successful on-boarding of new clients.
• Work with Scheduling Coordinators, internal teams as well as the client and their families to support a successful implementation of identified services and products.
• Manage a caseload of allocated clients and maintain up-to-date case notes, record keeping and administration of documents relating to each client and ensure all paperwork is correctly completed and submitted in a timely manner.
• Undertake regular client/carer reviews and reassessments to determine service delivery meets clients’ ongoing needs and requirements and that care plans are correctly updated to reflect any changes.
• Plan client package and needs according to the goals and where relevant to the budget that is available ensuring that all revenue and expenses are accounted for.
• Respond to client calls and emails promptly and provide exceptional customer service to establish and maintain positive relationships and client experience.
• Manage client issues and complaints to a high level of resolution and/or escalate as necessary.
You must be willing to attain or already have the following:
• NSW Drivers Licence and your own reliable vehicle with comprehensive insurance.
• Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
• Current Criminal Record Check Certificate (Police Check)
• Current Working with Children’s Check Certificate
The position is full time 38 hours per week Mon – Fri, you may be required to work 1 of 3 shifts per day to support the current extended business hours trial: 6am – 2.30pm, 8.30am – 5pm or 10.30am – 7pm.
About your skills and experience:
• Experience in In-home care and Home Care Package programs, Disability, NDIS and/or Transition Care
• Knowledge of associated funding streams, supplier market and emerging trends in service delivery.
• Ability to manage caseloads, including complex client care needs, service allocation, compliance, and case management.
• Exemplary customer service skills to provide service delivery that meets clients’ needs in a respectful, helpful and responsive manner whilst effectively monitoring and making adjustments to services and products provided to clients as required.
• Exceptional oral and written communication and listening skills.
• Experience in working with and sensitivity to the needs of people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook along with experience in various CRMs, billing and scheduling systems.
• Knowledge of a second language is desirable but not essential.
• Completion of tertiary qualifications or Certificate in a related field e.g. Social work, Community Services or Allied Health will be highly regarded.
About working with us:
• Immediate start available
• Career growth and progression through training and development
• Refer a friend and get $200 voucher upon 4 weeks of work completed
• Mobile phone allowance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Ongoing support e.g. monthly group supervision sessions
• Employee engagement initiatives
If you’re interested in this role, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply by clicking on the link below and attach a copy of resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for this position.