Eremea is a nationally accredited Home Care Provider that has been operating since 2002, providing people with a range of in-home care services and clinical support. Eremea exists to ensure people live life well, which means we align our products and services to our client’s life requirements for good health, happiness, emotional wellbeing, and security. We’re here so they can maintain their lifestyle, feel part of a supportive community, and continue to enjoy their best life in their own way.
About the Role
As part of our exciting growth and organisational transformation, we care for a growing number of clients with complex and increasing clinical care needs within the comfort of their homes. We are therefore looking for Registered Nurses with a genuine passion to make a difference in the lives of those who are vulnerable and frail to join our team.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Providing client with a broad range of Clinical Service (e.g. assess wounds, change dressing, catheter changes, administer medication etc)
• Completing clinical assessments for complex and high-risk clients
• Developing and updating care plans according to client’s health status
• Collaborating with doctors and other healthcare professionals to continuously develop improved healthcare plans for clients.
• Providing clinical guidance and support to non-clinical staff.
To be successful in this role, you must be willing to demonstrate the following:
• Minimum 4 years’ experience practicing as a Registered Nurse.
• Comprehensive understanding or willing to learn to work with ACFI, Aged Care Standards and NDIS requirement.
• Experience in working with and sensitivity to the needs of people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
• Proven effective communication, inter-personal skills and stakeholder relationship management.
• Tertiary Qualifications in Nursing
• Current full Nursing registration with AHPRA
• Current First Aid and CPR qualification
• Current NSW driver’s license
• Current criminal record check certificate
• Current NSW working with children certificate
• The right to work in Australia
About Working With Us
• Competitive hourly rate + 25% Casual loading + Super
• Immediate start available
• Flexible work arrangements to support work-life balance
• Fast growing organisation in a booming industry
• Close-knit, friendly and supportive team
• Personal and career development through ongoing training and support
• Great Employee Benefits like Refer a Friend Bonus, Novated Lease, Mobile Phone Allowance and Employee Assistance Program etc.
If you’re interested in this role, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply by clicking on the link below and attach a copy of resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for this position.